My name is Alexis Collins!
I want to try to keep this as short and sweet as possible. I love making list so, therefore, let’s make a list of a few things about me:
1. I’m a list maker. I will make a list about anything: to-do list, packing list, reading list, movie list, bucket list…Anything!
2. My favorite movies are Grease, High School Musical, and now The Greatest Showman! This will never change!
3. Although my favorite movies are musicals, my favorite movie genre is actually thriller/horror, but the movies I most often watch are Rom-Coms and Action.
4. I love learning about Myers Briggs Personality Tests! I’m an INFJ.
5. I’ve been writing and reading all my life. The first book I’ve ever written (I drew the illustrations as well) was probably in the fourth or fifth grade. It was called, “Rose’s Story” about a girl’s life in high school (lol I wasn’t even a high schooler yet but I was writing about the drama that goes on during that stage). Growing up, I couldn’t get enough of Junie B. Jones and R.L Stine’s Fear Street series. The two novels that really helped me branch out of that phase were Twilight and Vampire Academy.
6. I am a strong believer of Jesus Christ who died for our sins and gave me this life I have so, therefore, I write for Him.
7. I love you all and thank you for visiting my site!